Food grade liquid transport
We carry food grade liquids by tanker, such as juice, wine, milk derivatives and many more.
We make the transport between factories
Our company, young and smaller, allows us to offer a better personalized service to customers. Thus, we are in strategic locations to favor what is our strength: the proximity of the factories and the rapid delay of our transport.
We are on the South Shore of Montreal, in Quebec, near major urban centers. Also, we have a second terminal in St-Bernard-de-Lacolle, 10 km from Canada-US customs to promote international transport and pre-delivery storage.
For the inter-factory hauling, our equipment and staff are highly qualified to meet appointments and quickly make the hauling of your small or large quantities in one or more deliveries or pickups.
Logistics and food grade products handling
We can manage your plant inventories, for example, for your silos or to do the handling if your products are to be transferred from barrel, tote, tank or other in a tanker or vice versa.
We recover food grade liquids and work hand-in-hand with the industry to value your products that otherwise would be waste.
We have an experienced team to receive your orders and help you navigate through your requirements and needs. To lighten your tasks, we can take care of the management and the recovery of your inventories according to your tastes.
Equipment for transport by tanker
- We have 2- to 4-axle stainless steel tanks that can hold from 20,000 liters to 40,000 liters of liquid depending on the weight of the product.
- Our unloads are done all by the back of our tankers.
- We have tankers with one or two compartments for different quantities or for two different products.
- We have hoses of 2, 3 or 4 inches in diameter with lengths from 4 feet to 300 feet long.
- Our adapters (fittings) are aimed, cam-lock, tri-clam or quick attached and either male or female. We have also reducers (ex: from 3 inches to 2 inches).
- We have electric or mechanical pumps (gas) to load or unload your food grade liquid.
We serve Canada and the United States.
We are US bonded carrier.
Also, we have special permits for the United States to operate with 4-axle tanks.